Click on title below for a PDF document of your class supply list, directions, outlines, etc.
Real Estate -- Must Read!
Those who are interested in registering for our Real Estate Principles class must first read and understand the Pre-License General Information provided by the Department of Real Estate (DRE). Registration into this class (4552-20) automatically indicates that the student has already read and understood this document and agreed to the attendance and test score requirements as dictated by the DRE.
Class Name - Instructor:
- Basic Drawing (Introduction to) - Manseau
- Japanese Calligraphy - Kazuko
- Landscape Painting - Carpenter
- Notary Public Seminar - Christensen
- Paint Anything - Ricci
- Phlebotomy Course Outline - AUMT
- Stretch & Release - Daneshrad
- Total Body Fitness - Daneshrad
- Watercolor (Beginning & Intermediate - L2) - Manseau
If your class is not listed here, please email your instructor
Their email can be found in the Confirmation email you received after registering, or
send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org (this path will take longer).