Click on title below for a PDF document of your class supply list, directions, outlines, etc.
Real Estate -- Must Read!
Those who are interested in registering for our Real Estate Principles class must first read and understand the Pre-License General Information provided by the Department of Real Estate (DRE). Registration into this class (4552-20) automatically indicates that the student has already read and understood this document and agreed to the attendance and test score requirements as dictated by the DRE.
Class Name - Instructor:
- Basic Drawing (Introduction to) - Manseau
- Experimenting with Oil Paint - Carpenter
- Japanese Calligraphy - Kazuko
- Landscape Painting - Carpenter
- Manga Drawing 101 - Yamamoto
- Notary Public Seminar - Christensen
- Paint Anything - Ricci
- Phlebotomy Course Outline - AUMT
- Plein Air Outdoor Painting - Tran
- Stretch & Release - Daneshrad
- Total Body Fitness - Daneshrad
- Watercolor (Beginning & Intermediate - L2) - Manseau
If your class is not listed here, please email your instructor
(their email can be found in the Welcome email you received) or
send your inquiry to email@example.com