Info for SMC Proof of Vaccination Website
Proof of Vaccination for Students Attending In-person Classes
On August 3, 2021, SMC Board of Trustees unanimously approved a resolution authorizing the Superintendent/President to implement a mandatory vaccination program for the Santa Monica College community.
Please note: You may already be concurrently enrolled in a credit or noncredit class taking place in-person at SMC and have complied with the Main Campus’ vaccination program already. However, you will need to submit again to get approved thru Community Education. There is no way around this; these are two separate registration systems.
Follow the instruction below to submit your proof of vaccination, please note that you must be fully vaccinated to be allowed into the classroom on campus for any Community Education class. This process will need to be repeated each semester, until further notice.
To submit proof of vaccination:
- Please go to https://dynamicforms.ngwebsolutions.com/Submit/Start/c168ac1e-8aa4-4ace-9cc1-b252aac7b927 and create a log-in (follow the instructions provided for password and security questions).
- The system will prompt you to verify your email address before you can actually login so it is essential that you use a valid email address. This confirmation email may appear in your junk/spam folder.
- Once your login is successfully created and that you are logged in, a form should pop up for you to complete.
- Complete the form, upload your proof of vaccination (there is a button mid form for you to click and start the upload process)
- Make sure to digitally sign the form and then submit the completed form
Please note that acceptable vaccinations are: 2 shots of Pfizer or Moderna, OR 1 shot of Johnson & Johnson.
Once your submission is reviewed, you will receive an email stating whether your documentation is approved (this approval email is what you will be using to gain entry into the class), or whether further information is needed.
Reminder, compliance is required before you can attend an on-ground class. Even if your class starts later in the term, you are encouraged to submit ASAP.